Skoolix is looking for a ” Customer Success Manager ” with the following requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Address all customer-related queries on time.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Develop trusted advisory relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide Skoolix’ team with the customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or enhancements.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Identify opportunities to expand relationships with existing customers.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- A degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or Computer Engineering.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Solid technology background with knowledge of the mobile apps’ ecosystem.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicate effectively in both business and technical contexts.
- Juggle multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
- Process-oriented with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.