Skoolix is looking for a ” Sales Specialist ” with the following requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning and making visits to customers to sell our products and teach prospects about our products.
- Building and analyzing potential and current user databases to identify new opportunities and growth strategies across different regions.
- Analyzing customer needs and delivering all requests to the designated team in a timely manner.
- Maintaining good long-term relations with customers to ensure maximum user satisfaction.
- Delivering and handling customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Executing the full sales cycle to ensure the efficiency of our sales operations, that includes, cold acquisition calls/visits, conducting product demos, closing and signing deals.
- Providing regular updates to management by submitting activity and result reports to track the performance and the achievement levels.
- Leading the upselling to increase profit margins.
- Achieving the required monthly and annual targets to achieve the company’s overall objectives.
- Maintaining complete documentation and financial records for all product and client activities to keep track of the clients’ profiles and history.
- Attending events, exhibitions, conferences, and meetings to present company’s objectives, products, and vision.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
- 1–3 years of relevant experience in sales, preferably in e-learning, digital education, education, and IT sectors.
- Fluency with English language, (fluency with other languages is a plus).
- Excellent technical aptitude.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of sales.
- Knowledge of customer service principles.
- Knowledge of basic business principles.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Customer service oriented.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Emotional stability and adaptability.
- Collaborative and influential.
- Ability to work within a team.
Job Category: Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alexandria