Skoolix is looking for a ” Business Development Specialist” with the following requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Driving growth among school leaders, and building the global market with sales and business development (from prospecting to closing deals). You will report directly to our COO.
- Hold client meetings with school leaders. Travel to customers may occur, even though we primarily work digitally.
- Attend tradeshows, user groups, and key conferences to network and drive growth.
- Discover new business and opportunities for growth.
- Work on custom edition projects tailored to meet customers’ requirements and ensure their smooth execution from inception to delivery.
- A degree in Business Administration or Information Systems.
- Previous experience as a business developer or within sales, selling SaaS solutions, EdTech or similar.
- Established relationships with school leaders globally will be an asset.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicate effectively in both business and technical contexts.
- Result-oriented with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
Job Category: Business
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alexandria
Job Priority: Immediate Hire